It’s always time to experiment with your Kiki London gel polishes, tools and essentials - so we’ve set up an ongoing competition so you can really put your gels and skills to the test, and be in with a chance to win a prize!
Whether it’s pulling out your wintery glitters or pastel favourites to showcase your best festive look or spring mani, you hold the reigns to enter your look into the latest competition, and be in with a chance to not only feature on our Instagram page, but also win a fab Kiki London prize!
Check out our Instagram page @kikilondonnailgel for ongoing announcements for what the current #KikiCollab theme is for you to take part! Best of luck to all our participants, we can’t wait to see what looks you come up with!
Some of our previous themes and winners are showcased below, check them out for some inspo on your next competition entry
#1 London Theme: Winner @littlenailhome
#2 Staycation Theme: Winner @taylopezg
#3 Autumn Theme: Winner @petty.louis_pretty.polished
#4 Breast Cancer Awareness Theme: Winner @sopolished8
#5 Halloween Theme: Winner @kim_and_nailpolish
#6 Christmas Theme: Winner 1 @nav_nails (2 other winners: @eastbeachnails_lossiemouth @riversidebeauty_sw18)
#KikiCollab T’s & C’s
- Theme for competition is highlighted on the #KikiCollab announcement post
- Entry should follow the announced theme as best interpreted by the competition participant
- At least one Kiki London product must be used when designing entry look
- Photo of entry must be posted on participants Instagram page, using the hashtag #KikiCollab to be qualified for entry, after announcement post has been made
- Entries are unlimited! Enter as many times as you like to be in with a chance to win
- Deadline of entry will be posted either at announcement post, or within a few days of competition closure on either Instagram post or story
- Prizes are subject to change from announcement of competition
- Kiki London hold rights to withdraw a prize due to limited entries - in the unlikely event Kiki London may rollover the prize for next #KikiCollab