Kiki London Help Desk
Frequently Asked Questions
How to place order with Kiki London?
(It's important you create Kiki London Account before starting the process)
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within 1 business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
Should you wish to receive a customised quote for a large package please click here
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both UK & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
- Cash on Delivery is only available in India (Starting 2020)
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than GBP (£).
For any questions regarding delivery of Kiki London orders, please find your answers here.
How can I track my parcel?
- You should receive an automated email to let you know when your order has been dispatched as well as tracking details.
- All orders are dispatched Mon-Friday.
- We offer same day dispatch for all orders placed by 2pm (GMT)
- Local orders take 1-3 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 1 business day (Royal Mail)
- International orders take 7-10 business days to be delivered
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
UK Shipping cost:
- Orders over £20 will have FREE Shipping.
- Orders under £20 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
International Shipping cost:
- Orders over £199 will have FREE Shipping.
- Orders under £199 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
- North America
Can I change my delivery address after placing an order?
- Please contact email@example.com as soon as you realise you need to change your delivery address. We are unable to guarantee this change can be made, as we aim to dispatch items 3 times a day to ensure. Please ensure you contact us using your email address linked to your order.
Urgent Order Enquiry
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to provide your name, delivery address and order number.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. At Kiki London we are hugely proud of product portfolio and confident that you would love it as much as we do which is why we offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Our Kiki team will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
When going through checkout, you will see section to apply vouchers or discount codes.
Please note vouchers and discount codes may be invalid for certain products or during promotions.
Yes, Kiki London are proud to be a Vegan brand and ensure all our products are cruelty free and vegan friendly, officially recognised by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), having joined their Beauty Without Bunnies program.
For more information, please click here.
Rubber Gel formula has a unique thick composition, designed to enhance toughness, elasticity and maximum wear resistance. Not only is it great for supporting nail strengthening and longer wear techniques of weaker nails, it also perfect to encapsulate larger glitter sizes gels too.
Rubber Gel Top Coat is a non-wipe formula (No residue after application)
TIP! A thicker formula requires more control, be patient and perform one even layer ensuring it covers the whole nail.
For more information and technique on how best to use Rubber Gel, check out our blog post. (Coming Soon)
Kiki London 'Easy Build Up' is next generation of Builder Gel with a diverse range of self-levelling, medium viscosity and easy to use formula. Perfect for natural nail strengthening and sculpting using forms or creating extensions using tips.
It is a thick formula that can used to sculpt over nail forms for extensions and also be used solely on the natural nails to increase strength and durability; particularly great for those looking to improve weak, damaged or brittle nails.
Kiki London Builder Gel Polish can be removed using the soak off procedure.
For more information and techniques of how best to use Builder Gel, check out our blog post on it. (Coming Soon)
Kiki London has several top coat formulas, all designed to secure your gel manicures and close them off with that desired salon shine finish.
Kiki London Top Coat
Required for the final layer of a gel manicure to seal a durable, shiny finish. Please use an alcohol heavy layer removal product with a cotton pad, to wipe off the sticky layer.
Kiki London No Wipe Top Coat
Required for the final layer of a gel manicure to seal a durable, shiny finish with no sticky residue after meaning no wipe required!
Kiki London No Wipe Matte Top Coat (No Wipe)
For a velvet, matte finish, use this top coat – no sticky residue or wiping required!
Tip! Use a one strike technique across the nail to make it a clean cut matte finished look
Kiki London Rubber Top Coat (No Wipe)
Great to strengthen weaker, natural nails and to increase longevity of gel manicures.
Kiki London Glitter Top Coats (No Wipe)
Add a sparkle and glitter to your manicure without the additional mess of loose glitters
With all of our colour kits, we allow you to select your colours you would like?
All you are required to do is, add the colour list at checkout or send us a email on firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.